Best Natural Toothpaste
What is the Best Natural Toothpaste? Holistic Dentistry is based on the foundation of health from the inside out. By keeping your teeth clean (including your gums and oral health) you can help prevent painful dental cavities (caries) and gingivitis (gum disease.) The best natural toothpaste uses the best ingredients that keep your mouth pH at the correct level (more alkaline as acids erode your tooth enamel and cause tooth decay.)
The best natural toothpaste is fluoride free (fluoride damages your teeth causing dental fluorosis and is harmful to your immune system and pineal gland; think IQ lowering. It is important to use a holistic dentistry natural toothpaste because it does not have any harmful chemicals, and keeps your teeth, gums and tongue clean, looking and smelling fresh and healthy.
Is Fluoride Harmful?
Is Fluoride Harmful? Fluoride is another huge toxin and there is plenty of research on how dangerous and unnecessary this is for dental and immune system health. To see all the fluoride dangers visit the Fluoride Action Network for more info on what this does to your body and health. It does not protect your teeth one bit, it does poison your brain and immune system! It doesn't help prevent cavities either, it actually causes dental fluorosis!
You can easily get the toxic sodium fluoride out of your tap water using a Fluoride and Radiation Removing Water Filter. You don't need fluoride, and you can now get a good fluoride-free toothpaste almost anywhere. I do highly recommend the Jade Enameling Toothpaste (shown towards the end of this article) because not only is it fluoride free, but it restores lost tooth enamel, whitens your teeth and even boosts your immune system!
You also are frequently zapped with cancer causing radiation from the x-rays. If you don't think it's dangerous, then why does the dentist and staff leave the room and hide behind lead walls as they zap you? These are all forms of heavy metal toxicity and poisoning (radiation is a heavy metal as well.) Zeolite is the only natural substance that can safely remove all three of these harmful toxins from your body.
Fluoride Free Toothpaste
Fluoride Free Toothpaste is the best thing you can do to prevent tooth decay! Fluoride causes tooth decay and dental fluorosis (tooth pitting) and wipes our your immune system, as well as lowers your IQ by up to 10 points. It is a harmful toxin to be avoided at all costs. There are many great natural toothpastes that you can use that are fluoride free. I particularly love the Toothpaste Tablets (shown at the bottom of this page.)
Research the film “Root Cause.” They also promoted sodium fluoride, mercury amalgam fillings and suggested you should smoke cigarettes! You can still see the ads where they did so on YouTube! Holistic Dentistry can help you reverse the damage caused by “modern dentistry” and restore optimum dental health and beautiful teeth.
Toothpaste without SLS
What is SLS? SLS stands for sodium lauryl sulfate is used to create foam and as a filler in toothpaste, shampoo and cleaning products. It is a common allergen and is usually produced from petroleum products but can be made from plant alternatives instead. Since it is not necessary and potentially harmful choosing a toothpaste without SLS is important to your holistic dentistry oral health plan.
You can find SLS-free toothpastes that use other natural tooth cleansers to disperse and remove food particles and acids that cause tooth decay better than SLS. Organic Essential Oils, Coconut and baking soda naturally help remove food, stains, and whiten teeth for a beautiful smile all without using SLS or fluoride.
Best Natural Toothpaste Whitening
Best Natural Toothpaste Whitening Tablets. Natural tooth whitening toothpaste is better than chemical ones because they do not cause tooth sensitivity like the chemical whitening toothpaste and tooth whitening products do. The best natural toothpaste naturally whitens your teeth while cleansing them and protecting your tooth enamel and gumline. The essential oils coat your teeth so stains are prevented even they would normally form. Baking soda and coconut oil are very good for natural tooth whitening as well.
Best Toothpaste Tablets
The best natural toothpaste I have ever tried comes in little pellets or tablets. The Best Toothpaste Tablets are not only the easiest to use and they last a long time but leave your teeth feeling cleaner and fresher that you have ever felt before!
Here is the best natural toothpaste tablets and best toothbrush to use as well as tooth remineralizing minerals that you take as a supplement to help your teeth stay strong and healthy from the root canal up to the crown enamel!
- Biom No BS Toothpaste Tablets are by far the best toothpaste I have ever tried in holistic dentistry! It is so easy to use, just a tiny tablet and leaves your teeth feeling the cleanest they ever have. You can feel the smooth cleanness on your teeth and it is naturally whitening with essential oils, minerals, coconut, mild mint and baking soda. Using it regularly stops tooth decay and builds natural enamel. It is without harmful Fluoride, SLS or additives.
- Use the Organic Toothcare Kit (contains organic coconut oil, a tongue scraper and enamel building herbs that build healthy teeth and gums. You can use it with the best natural toothpaste tablets.)
- Brush with an Ionic Toothbrush (it's gentle and removes 48% more plaque than your regular electric or regular toothbrush)
- Stop Tooth Decay: Steel Bite Pro is a nutritional supplement that makes your saliva highly anti-bacterial so it stops your tooth infection immediately. It also provides pain relief, rebuilds healthy gums, strengthens loose teeth and reverses tooth decay naturally. You will feel the results quickly and you will be amazed how fast it works, and the fact that it actually works! It rebuilds a healthy oral environment with restored gum line and teeth strong as “steel.”
- Immediate Pain Relief: Oil of Cloves (Particularly Organic Clove Leaf, which has the highest analgesic or pain relief benefits)
Use holistic dentistry based dental health products and best natural toothpaste like the ones show above and you will not have to visit Dr. Pain, aka your traditional dentist again!